1. Kansara, T. (2013). Transitional zone design in the desert environment of Abu Dhabi: Vernacular vs. modern. Sustainable Cities and Society (in Press).
2. Kansara, T. (2013). Post occupancy monitoring: An introduction. Environmental Management and Sustainable Development.
3. Kansara, T (2013). Attitudes and opinions to the introduction of the Pearl Building Rating System, Sustainable Cities and Society (in Press).
4. Kansara, T. (2013). A visual baseline of sector-wide energy consumption in Abu Dhabi. Sustainable Cities and Society (in Press).
5. Kansara, T. & Zenifer Khaleel (2013). Sustainable solutions for the planet. In The international India, Vol. 203 (3) p.35.
6. Kansara, T. (2013). Ganbappe Iwaki. In, 67 Inspiring Stories: For the people by the people of the UAE. United Nations Development Project.
7.「今日 天気にしちゃおう」 著書 松元ゆみ 写真 田口弘章, translated into English by Tia Kansara (2012)
8. Kansara, T. (2012). Nature: the Guru of life. POSE Magazine, issue 231, p.130-131
9. Kansara, T. (2012). Spend time with nature. In Ghadiala, A. The future we choose: A collective from Think Act Vote. Published online, p.117.
10. Kansara, T. (2012). Sustainable urbanism. In, A Smart guide to utopia: 111 inspiring ideas for a better city. LeCool.
11. Kansara, T. (2011). National Bank of Abu Dhabi, post occupancy evaluation. In Catalysing Change: Sustainability Report 2011. NBAD
12. Kansara, T., Hackney, R. (2011) Healthy People and Homes in Simopoulos, A. P. (ed) Healthy Agriculture, Healthy Nutrition, Healthy People, World Review of Nutrition and Dietics Vol. 102. Karger Publishing, USA.
13. Kansara, T. Ridley, I. (2010) Post Occupancy Evaluation of Building in a Zero Carbon City. GCREEDER, Jordan.
14. Kansara, T. (2009) Revisiting Cities: Cities, Politic and Economic Challenges and Opportunities in Harnessing the Power of Business, McGill World Health Platform. http://www.mcgill.ca/mwp/2009/presentations/module4/